Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paul, the Early Fathers, and the Seven Churches of Revelation

The results are are in and we're off to Turkey in November! We' have been able to make use of the size of the Educational Opportunities organization - the largest pilgrimage organization in the world - to get a great price. And we have been able to make use of the experience of Catholic and Orthodox guides to plan a great pilgrimage. We'll celebrate daily Mass appropriate to the holy sites we visit and make use of the Anglican Use as well as the Ordinary Form. If you may be interested, you can be in contact with Educational Opportunities directly or let me know and I will send you a brochure when they are available in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Brian Murphy said...

Very nice blog!!!

God bless!

Joe Heschmeyer said...

Hi Father,

I came to your 11:15 Mass this past Sunday with my little brother, and really enjoyed myself. If you're interested, I blogged about it a bit (http://www.atonementonline.com/orderofmass/Rite1.html). Thanks for your charity and warm welcome!